Valor Legends Tier List – Gamezebo – WordGames360
Valor Legends Tier List – GamezeboLooking for Valor Legends Tier List – Gamezebo? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Valor Legends Tier List – Gamezebo.
Not sure who to form a party out of? Our Valor Legends tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank all of the characters from S tier to D tier, allowing you to waste no time in guessing which characters to use. What’s more, we’ll keep it updated alongside new character additions and balance patches. So, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back often.
Valor Legends is a puzzle strategy RPG that challenges you to solve a bunch of puzzles to rescue a poor dog who finds himself in danger. Around that, you’ll also summon a bunch of heroes that you can level up and send out into strategic battles. This involves lining them up into rows to battle your enemies.
You can learn more about it on the official site. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our Airship Knights tier list, Archeland tier list, and Ragnarok Arena tier list.
Valor Legends Tier List
Last updated on February 6.
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your party, and reroll for them.
- Shadow Warrior Khuulka
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your party.
- Forest Shadow Liliananna
- New Legion Assassin Narrisa
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
- Lord of Thunder Ireus
- Song of Dream Mikayla
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
Skip these characters completely.
Valor Legends Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Valor Legends or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Valor Legends Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Valor Legends tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Valor Legends for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Valor Legends Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
WordGames360 – #Valor #Legends #Tier #List #Gamezebo