Shuudan Personality Tier List – All Personalities Ranked – WordGames360
Shuudan Personality Tier List – All Personalities RankedLooking for Shuudan Personality Tier List – All Personalities Ranked? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Shuudan Personality Tier List – All Personalities Ranked.
So you’ve just started playing Shuudan and aren’t sure which personalities are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Shuudan Personality tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of the characters from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst. That way, you can focus on filling out your party with S and A tiers to ensure that you perform well, skipping the B-D tiers. We’ll also include a description of the tiers so you know what they actually mean.
Shuudan is a Roblox game that draws inspiration from the hit anime series, Blue Lock. You play football within Roblox, sprinting, slide tackling, passing, and shooting to, hopefully, win games. Pretty much all positions are available to you, from striker to goalkeeper, with different controls depending on what you’re doing.
You can learn more about it by joining the game’s official Roblox group. We also recommend checking out our Shuudan codes guide, our King’s Legacy tier list, and our Anime Souls Simulator codes guide.
Shuudan Personality Tier List
Before we move onto the tier list proper, here’s a description of how our tiering system works so that you can make sense of it.
What Do Our Tiers Mean?
Here’s a brief explanation of each of our tiers:
- S Tier: Personalities in this tier are the absolute best that the game has to offer. You should prioritise unlocking these and increasing their power. One of these can carry you through the entire game, and a full party will make most of the endgame content trivial – provided you focus on growing their power.
- A Tier: If your collection is lacking in S tiers, A tiers are great for filling gaps. These personalities are still great in their own right, but they just lack a little something when you compare them to an S tier. Use them when you need to, but drop them when you can.
- B Tier: During the early phases of the game, you’ll likely rely on a party of a single S tier and a bunch of B tiers. These personalities are quite easy to get, and are solid, if unremarkable. Definitely swap them out for A tiers and S tiers, but don’t be ashamed to use them if you need to.
- C Tier: This is when we get into ‘bad personality’ territory. C tiers are, much like D tiers, some of the worst personalities in the game, but they often have niche uses. They might be really strong in a particular game mode, or during a certain phase of the game. Take a close look at their skills and judge accordingly.
- D Tier: Personalities in this tier are simply never worth using. They’re the worst ones in the game, suffering from severe balance issues, and will underperform at all points in any modes. Don’t use them if you can avoid it.
God tier personalities. Try and reroll for one at the beginning as they will power you through the game, then create a party out of them at endgame.
Solid personalities that are great for filling gaps in your party when you don’t have enough S tiers.
- Rational Thinker
These personalities start strong but fade later on. Don’t be ashamed to use them, but do swap them out as you unlock S and A tiers.
In certain game modes, or at the beginning, personalities in this tier can excel. Mostly, they’re useless though.
Never use D tiers unless you can’t avoid it. They’re awful at all game modes, and at all phases of the game.
There are no D Tier personalities.
Shuudan Personality Tier List FAQ
Still unsure about our tier list? Got questions about Shuudan in general? Hopefully our tier list can help!
What’s A Tier List?
We should probably have answered this question at the beginning, eh? A tier list is, quite simply, a list of all of the characters/weapons/items in a specific game ranked from best to worst. In our case, S is the best, with D being the worst, and A, B, and C filling the gaps.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you determine which characters/weapons/items to use at all stages of the game. We try and make our tier list as useful as possible by explaining our tier system.
For example, there are instances where certain characters/weapons/items are excellent during the beginning of a game, but fade later on. Or, they could be good at a certain game mode. We’ll always try and make this clear.
How Did We Select Our Shuudan Personality Tier List?
We used a number of different sources when selecting our Shuudan Personality tier list, but, primarily, we judge based on our personal experience with the game. As a result, it is bound to be quite a subjective list, but there’s no getting around that.
To determine the rankings, we both experiment with the personalities in the game (if unlocked), as well as theory-craft based on skill descriptions and raw statistics. That’s why you’ll see our tier list change so much when a game first launches, as we’re in the testing phase.
It’s also worth noting that we do scour communities, like Reddit, for community feedback. If the general consensus is that a specific personality is strong or weak, we will reflect that in our tier list. That way, it’s got a certain degree of objectivity.
We’ll wrap this section up by reminding you that tier lists are subjective by nature. Your experience may vary completely to ours, so take it with a pinch of salt.
When Do We Update Our Shuudan Personality Tier List?
You can expect to see an update to our Shuudan Personality tier list whenever a new personality is introduced. It might take us a while to test the personality for ourselves though, so expect a brief delay.
We also update the list whenever a big balance patch hits, as this will throw the meta out the window. Again, there may be a brief delay as we experiment with the changes and update our rankings.
WordGames360 – #Shuudan #Personality #Tier #List #Personalities #Ranked