Rush Royale Tier List – All Characters RankedLooking for Rush Royale Tier List – All Characters Ranked? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Rush Royale Tier List – All Characters Ranked.
Not sure who to form a party out of? Our Rush Royale tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank all of the characters from S tier to D tier, allowing you to waste no time in guessing which characters to use. What’s more, we’ll keep it updated alongside new character additions and balance patches. So, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back often.
Rush Royale is a mobile tower defense game that sees you collect a wide variety of colourful units and send them out to defend your base. It features a single player story, co-op mode that you can play with your friends, and PvP you can play against your enemies.
You can learn more about it on the official site. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our Clash Mini tier list, Knightcore Kingdom tier list, and Ni No Kuni tier list.
Rush Royale Tier List
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your deck.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a deck – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a deck in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as soon as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game deck shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your deck.
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your deck.
- Plague Doctor
- Wind Archer
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
- Cold Mage
- Portal Keeper
- Wind Archer
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
- Clock of Power
- Demon Hunter
- Knight Statue
- Lightning Mage
- Mage Cauldron
Skip these characters completely.
- There are no cards in this tier just yet.
Rush Royale Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Rush Royale or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Rush Royale Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Rush Royale tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Rush Royale for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Rush Royale Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
WordGames360 – #Rush #Royale #Tier #List #Characters #Ranked