Project Slayers Tier List – Gamezebo – WordGames360
Project Slayers Tier List – GamezeboLooking for Project Slayers Tier List – Gamezebo? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Project Slayers Tier List – Gamezebo.
Just got started on the latest Roblox game but have no idea what’s going on? Our Project Slayers tier list can help you with that. We’ve ranked every aspect of the game so you can spend less time wondering what the heck is going on, and more time just enjoying the game. We’ve split it into three separate lists: Clans, Demon Arts, and Breathing.
Project Slayers sends you on a challenging anime-inspired adventure. You battle monsters, collect Wen, and spend it on new gear. There’s a ton of quests to unlock, areas to explore, and levels to achieve.
We’ve put together a Project Slayers codes list to help you get started. If you like free stuff in your favourite Roblox games, make sure to grab our Viet Nam Piece codes, Soul Eater Resonance codes, and Anime World Tower Defense codes.
Project Slayers Tier List – Clans
Below, we’ll rank all of the Project Slayers clans from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
A Tier Clans
C Tier Clans
Project Slayers Tier List – Demon Arts
Below, we’ll rank all of the Project Slayers Demon Arts from the heights of S tier to the depths of B tier.
Project Slayers Tier List – Breathing
Below, we’ll rank all of the Project Slayers Breathing abilities from the heights of S tier to the depths of B tier.
And that will do it for our tier list! Make sure to grab it via the links at the top of this page.
Project Slayers Tier List FAQ
Now that you’re familiar with our two tier lists, here’s a bunch of questions you might have about Project Slayers or tier lists answered.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters, skills, or anything that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Project Slayers Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Project Slayers tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Project Slayers for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Project Slayers Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- New feature releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new features for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
WordGames360 – #Project #Slayers #Tier #List #Gamezebo