Path to Nowhere Tier List – All Characters Ranked – WordGames360
Path to Nowhere Tier List – All Characters RankedLooking for Path to Nowhere Tier List – All Characters Ranked? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Path to Nowhere Tier List – All Characters Ranked.
Not sure where to start in terms of building the best party? Our Path to Nowhere tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank every single character from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier. That way, you can skip the worst characters in favour of only the best. What’s more, we keep it updated as new characters are introduced, or balance changes adjust the meta. So, it’s worth keeping this article bookmarked to ensure you always have the best team.
Path to Nowhere is a gacha game that features real-time tower defense gameplay. You play as Chief of the Minos Bureau of Crisis Control, and are tasked with taking out vicious outlaws that threaten the city’s stability. You see, the world is on the brink of collapse following a meteorite impact that infected its citizens with a mysterious mania that turns them into monsters. It’s Lovecraftian, but it knows what it is.
You can learn more about Path to Nowhere on the official site. We cover a bunch of games like it, too, so if you need recommendations, you’re in the right spot. Check out our Among Gods tier list, Girls Connect tier list, and Infinite Magicraid tier list.
Path to Nowhere Tier List
Last updated on January 20.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
Now, we’ll rank all of the characters from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier.
These are the absolute best characters in the game, and well worth using.
These characters are great for filling gaps in your party.
- Countess Chelsea
- Luvia Ray
- Rou Lecca
Solid characters that are great during the early stages.
- Kawa – Kawa
These characters can fulfil niche roles, but are worth swapping out as soon as you can.
Don’t bother with these characters.
Path to Nowhere Tier List FAQ
Now that you’re familiar with our tier list, here’s a bunch of questions you might have about Path to Nowhere or tier lists answered.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Path to Nowhere Tier List?
We used a combination of these factors when deciding our Path to Nowhere tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
It’s worth bearing in mind though, that tier lists are subjective by nature. While this one is based on our personal experience with the game, yours may vary, so it’s worth taking it with a pinch of salt.
How Often Do We Update Our Path to Nowhere Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
But that’s going to do it for this guide. Make sure to grab the game via the links at the top of this page, check out our related content in the third paragraph, and bookmark this page to keep an eye on the meta.
WordGames360 – #Path #Tier #List #Characters #Ranked