Omega Strikers Tier List – All Characters Ranked – WordGames360
Omega Strikers Tier List – All Characters RankedLooking for Omega Strikers Tier List – All Characters Ranked? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Omega Strikers Tier List – All Characters Ranked.
Not sure which characters to add to your team? Our Omega Strikers tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank all of the strikers from the heights of S tier to the depths of C tier. We’ll split them into their performance in the different positions to make your life easier, and keep it updated alongside balance patches and when new characters are introduced. So, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back soon. That way, you’ll always have a good idea of the meta.
Omega Strikers is an anime-style 3v3 competitive football game that takes the insanity of Rocket League but mixes it with MOBA-style gameplay. You can battle your opponents, pull of powerful abilities, and, hopefully, score the goals that will allow you to net the top spot. It’s a lot of fun, and will appeal to a wide variety of gamers thanks to its varied influences.
You can grab the game right now on Steam. If you’re a fan of games like this, make sure to grab our Genshin Impact codes, Girls Connect codes, and Multiversus codes.
Omega Strikers Tier List – Forwards
Now, we’ll rank all of the forwards in the game from the heights of S tier to the depths of C tier.
These characters are the absolute best forwards in the game, and will give you the highest chance of walking away with a victory.
A tier characters require some mastery, but are still solid and well worth checking out.
These characters have niche uses but aren’t very good at this role. Worth skipping if you can.
Don’t even bother.
- There are no characters in C-tier at the moment.
Omega Strikers Tier List – Goalies
Now, we’ll rank all of the goalies from S tier to C tier.
Top tier goalies that will save everything you throw at them. Probably.
Solid goalies that, with a bit of mastery, will be unstoppable.
These goalies have niche uses, but are probably worth avoiding.
- There are no characters in B-tier at the moment.
The least said about these goalies the better.
- There are no characters in C-tier at the moment.
Omega Strikers Tier List FAQ
Now, we’ll answer any questions you may have about Omega Strikers or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
How Did We Pick Our Omega Strikers Tier List?
We used a combination of the following to determine the places on this list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- The general consensus from other tier lists
It’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature, so you should take it with a pinch of salt. While this is based on our experience with Omega Strikers, yours might vary.
How Often Do We Update Our Omega Strikers Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
But that’s going to do it for our Omega Strikers tier list. Make sure to grab the game via the link at the top of this page, check out our related content in paragraph three, and bookmark this page to keep an eye on the meta.
WordGames360 – #Omega #Strikers #Tier #List #Characters #Ranked