Octordle Today Answers – October 28We provide you with the solution for the puzzle of the Octordle Today Answers – October 28. Our daily hints and answers will help you guess the game’s words today in October. Continue reading to know to know today’s solution of the challenge.
Looking for the answers for Octordle today? Well, we’re here to help. In this guide, we provide the answer for today’s puzzle, as well as every subsequent puzzle. So, if you play Octordle often, and struggle, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back every day. That way, you’ll never struggle with a puzzle again.
Octordle takes the Wordle format of guessing a word every day, but trades the single word and swaps it for eight. That’s right, you have to guess eight words simultaneously. Each word is five letters, and you get the same feedback you would in Wordle: yellow letters are in the word you’re guessing, green are in the word and in the correct place, and grey letters don’t appear.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, check out Octordle on the official site. We also cover a bunch of similar word games, including Weaver today, Semantle today, Quordle today, Poeltl today, Phoodle today, and Nerdle today.
What Is Octordle?
Octordle is a word game that joined in on the Wordle sensation from earlier this year. Unlike Wordle – which gives you a single word to guess every single day – Octordle challenges you to guess eight words. You get 13 attempts though, so the challenge is somewhat similar overall.
How Does It Work?
Very similarly to Wordle. You guess a word, and any letters that appear in one of the correct words is marked yellow or green. Yellow letters also appear in the correct words, while green letters are not only in the word but in that correct space. You get this feedback for all eight words you have to guess for. Oh, and you get 13 attempts to gues all eight words.
Octordle Today – Definitions
Before we straight up give you the answers, here are the definitions from various dictionaries for each of the words that should help you.
“(Of music) having or using a strong dance rhythm, in particular that of funk.“
“A gun, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel intended to make a bullet spin and thereby have greater accuracy over a long distance.“
“(Of a sheep, goat, or calf) make a characteristic weak, wavering cry.“
- “Covered with a fungal growth which causes decay, due to age or damp conditions.“
“In the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.”
- “The large round fruit of a plant of the gourd family, with sweet pulpy flesh and many seeds.“
- “The curved path of a celestial object or spacecraft round a star, planet, or moon, especially a periodic elliptical revolution.”
- “Valuable stolen goods, especially those seized in war.”
Tips and Tricks
Now for some tips and tricks that might help you solve the puzzle without cheating:
- Vowels: These are your friend, as they appear in most words. Try and cover all of the vowels in your first two guesses, as these should give you a really good jumping off point for many of the words.
- One at a time: Much like with Quordle, we recommend guessing a word at a time, as this will keep things simple.
- Hints: Look at the hints above if you’re still struggling, as they might help without making you outright feel like you cheated.
Octordle Today – Answers
Finally, here are the answers for today:
Previous Octordle Answers
- October 26: AXIOM, VEGAN, SNOUT, ABBOT, BATHE, BULLY, ABOUT, SNACK
- October 25: TROOP, FLIER, MIDST, GREED, ARRAY, STOKE, BLURB, HOIST
- October 24: WACKY, DAUNT, CHILD, JUICE, SHADE, STOUT, PLAID, BULKY
- October 23: ERROR, MINTY, LOCAL, HAPPY, EVENT, STUCK, GUMBO, SILLY
- October 22: N/A
- October 21: PALER, CORAL, SWINE, PALSY, BRASS, TWICE, HOBBY, BLOAT
- October 20: GLEAN, STEAK, SALSA, FROWN, DITCH, HOLLY, DROWN, MANGO
- October 19: ADAPT, QUELL, DIGIT, CATER, SPRIG, AGAPE, LATER, ROYAL
- October 18: GRIND, GREEN, FIEND, DEPTH, JOINT, WOODY, MAMBO, DRINK
- October 17: EAGLE, FILLY, AFOUL, FACET, ALOOF, SCOWL, THREW, BIRTH
- October 16: BUILT, OZONE, ADEPT, DRAIN, CAMEO, TRUSS, KIOSK, CLEFT
- October 15: AIDER, SOLACE, AWAKE, APPLY, TWEET, EARTH, DEBAR, ENDOW
- October 14: BASAL, BUNNY, WOOER, FRAUD, PITHY, WIRING, MISSY
- October 13: WRATH, BRAVO, AFTER, CHEAT, ENEMY, CHARD, ANGRY, AVOID
- October 12: BRAKE, MANGE, SWIRL, UNDER, SPENT, TRITE, PLAZA, PRONG
- October 11: DELTA, WIDER, MAUVE, HUMPH, COAST, AISLE, FUNKY, RIFLE
- October 10: SADLY, SOUTH, CHIEF, WRITE, NICHE, BRING, QUASI, PAPER
- October 9: RANGE, SKIFF, METRO, CRATE, TEDDY, MOLAR, AXIOM, VEGAN
- October 8: ARROW, LOAMY, PINTO, ISSUE, SWISH, GREEN, GLIDE, COBRA
- October 7: WHACK, FLOUR, ANGEL, PRIZE, MOVER, ACTOR, WACKY, DAUNT
- October 6: DIVER, WHEAT, HUMID, FRESH, CURVE, STERN, RISER, PASTY
- October 5: OLIVE, NASTY, KRILL, CYCLE, PRIOR, GAFFE, PASTE, MINCE
- October 4: BORAX, TRIAD, FLOOD, GROUP, WITTY, COYLY, HUNCH, WOKEN
- October 3: EVOKE, NEEDY, SPOOF, OCTAL, PIQUE, BLEED, INFER, APNEA
- October 2: AMITY, FLUKE, PERIL, RIGHT, ELBOW, DIRTY, UNMET, JAUNT
- October 1: DECOY, PYGMY, YEAST, STEEP, PRIDE, FLIRT, FEMUR, FLOOR
- September 30: SLURP, DULLY, RENAL, ROCKY, CHORD, ORGAN, FOAMY, WORSE
- September 29: DOWDY, SAPPY, FLUME, KNEEL, GROVE, DRYLY, TIPSY, TIBIA
- September 28: THYME, MAIZE, GUMMY, MUSKY, DUMPY, ABIDE, BARGE, CHEST
- September 27: OVINE, QUASH, FEWER, TOKEN, SMOCK, COLOR, ABORT, IVORY
- September 26: RAVEN, NINTH, PROBE, KNEED, BROOM, MATEY, ENTER, ARTSY
- September 25: SHUSH, BEADY, ARDOR, FLUSH, DINER, SCARF, LURCH, SYNOD
- September 24: EMBED, LYRIC, WHOOP, SWOON, MADLY, SHANK, HYDRO, SMASH
- September 23: MANIA, PHONE, PRIME, BUDDY, BACON, AROMA, COMMA, EDIFY
- September 22: SNARE, ANTIC, AWARD, STALL, BATTY, COMET, LOOPY, TROPE
- September 21: PATIO, SLUNG, SCONE, TYING, GRAZE, PERCH, BOUND, EERIE
- September 20: ERECT, CACAO, VERSO, BUGLE, STAFF, ADORN, TROLL, BLOOD
- September 19: SHOWY, FAUNA, FIERY, FUZZY, THUMP, DROLL, TAPER, BIBLE
- September 18: ROUSE, SPOOL, QUEUE, PROOF, HOTEL, CLIFF, POSIT, HUSKY
- September 17: HANDY, APING, SCORE, LATTE, UNLIT, BLAME, MURAL, BOOST
- September 16: GLOSS, SUMAC, USURP, SPREE, AGING, BRICK, SNARL, RINSE
- September 15: FECAL, NADIR, PLUSH, ERUPT, WRYLY, SHAKY, LAUGH, LARVA
- September 14: FROND, REVUE, MANOR, PUNCH, COULD, BEING, WHITE, SATYR
- September 13: PAGAN, GAZER, TONIC, BINGO, PENNY, RALPH, CHANT, MOUND
- September 12: SHORN, THEME, INBOX, GAUZE, HARSH, COUPE, SWEAT, SHORT
- September 11: ERASE, DODGY, RASPY, CROCK, WEIGH, BELLE, LOYAL, TESTY
- September 10: WATER, LATHE, TACKY, TWIRL, LEMON, CATTY, OVINE, QUASH
- September 9: SAVOR, ISLET, TRIBE, PATCH, NINNY, CAPUT, LAPEL, QUICK
- September 8: HORDE, WENCH, CHECK, PINCH, ACUTE, KNOLL, BERTH, HURRY
- September 7: CRIER, GUAVA, FETID, LOATH, CRASH, GRATE, COPSE, MURKY
- September 6: BLAND, PRIVY, CHOCK, STUNK, GAVEL, RETRO, TRUTH, STRUT
- September 5: BRUTE, SPAWN, NOMAD, KAPPA, GAUNT, DOING, JELLY, CHALK
- September 4: SOAPY, TAKER, WIGHT, WHILE, GAUDY, GULCH, DECAY, TRYST
And that will do it for our Octordle today guide. Make sure to grab it via the links at the top of this page, check out our other guides linked in the third paragraph, and bookmark this page and check back daily for more solutions.
Published: 2022-10-28 11:57:07
WordGames360 – #Octordle #Today #Answers #October