King God Castle Tier List – All Characters RankedLooking for King God Castle Tier List – All Characters Ranked?. Our daily hints and answers will help with this game today. Continue reading to know to know today’s solution of the challenge.
Not sure which characters to use to defend your castle? Our King God Castle tier list is here to help. In this guide, we rank all of the units from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier, so you can avoid the rubbish units in favour of the best ones. We’ll keep it updated too, as often as new units are introduced, so we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back often. That way your party will always be in top shape.
King God Castle is a kingdom defence gacha RPG in which you assign heroes to defend your castle against a series of invasions. You select a party of six heroes, send them out to defend your castle, and earn gold and gems that you can use to upgrade them. You can battle through a PVE mode, as well as PVP, so it should appeal to all kinds of gamers.
If you like the sound of King God Castle, you can grab it via the links at the top of this page, or learn more about it on the official developer site. We cover a wide variety of gacha games, so we recommend checking out our other guides. This includes Cross Summoner: R tier list, Space Leaper: Cocoon tier list, and Granblue Fantasy tier list.
King God Castle Tier List – PVE
Last checked for new characters and balance patches on November 22.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
Below, we’ll rank all of the King God Castle characters from S tier to D tier in terms of their performance in PVE.
- Chung Ah
- Zuo Bai
- Zuo Yun
King God Castle Tier List – PVP
And now, we’ll rank all of the characters based on their performance in PVP.
- Zuo Bai
- Zuo Yun
- Chung Ah
King God Castle Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about King God Castle or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our King God Castle Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our King God Castle tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play King God Castle for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our King God Castle Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
And that will do it for this guide. Make sure to grab it via the links at the top of this page, check out our other guides linked in the third paragraph, and bookmark this page and check back often to keep your team in top shape.
Published: 2022-11-22 21:07:21
WordGames360 – #King #God #Castle #Tier #List #Characters #Ranked