HoloCure Tier List – Gamezebo – WordGames360
HoloCure Tier List – GamezeboLooking for HoloCure Tier List – Gamezebo? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about HoloCure Tier List – Gamezebo.
Just which characters are best to play as in HoloCure? Well, if that question has been on your mind, our HoloCure tier list can help. We’ve ranked all of the characters from the heights of S tier to the lows of D tier to help you determine who is worth your time. We’ll keep it updated too, as often as there are new characters or balance changes, so bookmark this page and check back often.
HoloCure is currently taking the internet by storm. It’s a gacha inspired by that other hit title, Vampire Survivors, and takes place in the hololive YouTube universe. You pick your favourite hololive ‘idol’ (character, basically) and battle off hordes of fans driven crazy by their passion for you. We’re sure that many YouTubers can relate.
We also recommend checking out our HoloCure characters, HoloCure weapons, HoloCure items, and HoloCure collabs lists. Fan of gacha games in general? Well, we’ve got plenty more tier lists where that came from. We recommend checking out our Disney Mirroverse tier list, T3 Arena tier list, and Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas tier list.
HoloCure Tier List
Now, let’s crack on with the HoloCure tier list.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
Below, we’ll round up all characters from S tier to D tier, with S being the best and D being the worst.
These are the best characters in the game and will help you win with ease.
- Nanashi Mumei
- Ninomae Ina’nis
Solid characters that might need some mastering to get the best out of.
- Ceres Fauna
- Gawr Gura
- Ookami Mio
- Sakura Miko
- Shirakami Fubuki
- Tsukumo Sana
These require work, but are solid characters when you know what you’re doing.
- Amelia Watson
- Hakos Baelz
- Hoshimachi Suisei
- Nekomata Okayu
- Ouro Kronii
- Tokino Sora
Can perform well in niche circumstances, but are otherwise worth skipping.
- Inugami Korone
- Mori Callipoe
- Takanashi Kiara
Don’t bother with these.
- There are no D tier characters yet.
HoloCure Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about HoloCure or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our HoloCure Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our HoloCure tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play HoloCure for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our HoloCure Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
WordGames360 – #HoloCure #Tier #List #Gamezebo