Hogwarts Legacy Tips for Early Game – Beginners Guide – WordGames360
Hogwarts Legacy Tips for Early Game – Beginners GuideLooking for Hogwarts Legacy Tips for Early Game – Beginners Guide? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Hogwarts Legacy Tips for Early Game – Beginners Guide.
Looking for some Hogwarts Legacy tips? We’ve got you covered! If you’re currently in the early stages of the game, and you’re not quite sure what to focus on first, our guide can help. We’ve included a bunch of tips and tricks in regard to combat, exploration, gear, and leveling up! Make sure to bookmark this page to refer back to when playing the game.
Hogwarts Legacy is the first open-world RPG based in the universe of the Harry Potter franchise. It’s set in the world that is first described in the books and includes a range of new and old locations! You can make your own character, and become a powerful wizard as you continue your studies at Hogwarts. Learn new spells, improve your potion crafting skills, work on your talents, and embark on a journey!
For more Hogwarts Legacy content, take a look at our Hogwarts Legacy gear guide, Hogwarts Legacy shops guide, and our Hogwarts Legacy spells guide.
Hogwarts Legacy Tips Guide
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
- While the game is open-world, you should stick to where the main story tells you to go – at least until you’re a little more powerful!
- Don’t forget to pick up materials that you find as you explore – you may not need them right now, but you will in the future
- Open every chest you come across – they could be storing Galleons or gear, which you can either use or sell!
- Be sure to avoid falling, as the game features fall damage
- Search for Disguise Moons once you unlock Alohamora to level up your lockpicking skill
- Field Guide Pages can sometimes contain mysterious clues
- The Revelio spell is your best friend as you traverse the outside world, allowing you to find loot, puzzles, and nearby danger
- Unlock Floo Flames as soon as possible to make it easier to travel around
- Get a Broom as soon as you can before you head off too far!
- Stock up on Field Guide Pages, as they’re used to level up efficiently! Increasing your level is not only important for game progression and strength, but it also allows you to wear higher-level gear
- As this game is an RPG, your stats are crucial when it comes to your character progression – make sure you’re gear is constantly up to scratch and in line with your current level
- As you progress through the game, you’ll obtain a plethora of new gear items. Luckily, you can either sell old gear or destroy it! (We personally recommend selling it to get some extra Galleons)
- Inventory slots can be unlocked as you complete Merlin Trials – you can obtain up to 40 additional slots!
- Some of the gear you obtain is actually only used for cosmetic purposes, which can be used with the useful transmog feature – you can access this through the gear menu by selecting “Change Appearance” on a certain slot (Cosmetic items don’t change your overall stats, so don’t worry!)
- You will unlock Talents through Ancient Magic – this feature allows you to upgrade your overall abilities such as spells, powers, stealth, and more
- You can unlock new talents by spending Talent Points – you get 1 Talent Point every time you level up
- You unlock the Talents feature towards the end of the “Jackdaw’s Rest” main story quest
- You can obtain a variety of new spells from completing Professor Assignments – so make sure to work through them as soon as you can!
- Combos are super important!
- Break enemy shields by attacking them with a spell of the equivalent color
- The Enemies Collection menu features useful information about an enemy’s weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- You can use your stealthy spells when exploring the outside world (Petrificus Totalus and Disillusionment!)
WordGames360 – #Hogwarts #Legacy #Tips #Early #Game #Beginners #Guide