Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G Tier ListLooking for Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G Tier List?. Our daily hints and answers will help with this game today. Continue reading to know to know today’s solution of the challenge.
Not sure which Gundams to use? Our Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G tier list is here to help. In this guide, we rank all of the bots from the heights of S rank to the depths of B rank. That way, you can use it to determine the best party in the game. We keep it updated too, alongside balance patches and new character introductions, so we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back often to keep on top of the latest meta.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G is the latest game to take place in the hit anime series of the same name. It’s a gacha in that it features a ton of your favourite heroes from the universe to collect and create a party out of. You then send them out into battles against a wide variety of opponents. It’s currently only available in Japan, with no word on a western release yet, which is a shame.
You can learn more about Eternal Evolution on the official site. If you’re a fan of games like this, we recommend checking out our Infinite Magicraid tier list, Among Gods tier list, and Lord of Heroes tier list.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G Tier List
Now, let’s rank all of the heroes from the heights of S rank to the depths of B rank.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your party, and reroll for them.
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your party.
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
Skip these characters completely.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G Characters
Now, here’s a complete list of Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G characters that you can unlock.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G Tier List FAQ
Now, we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
Published: 2022-11-15 14:52:10
WordGames360 – #Mobile #Suit #Gundam #IronBlooded #Orphans #Tier #List