Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Tier List – Plus Chainsaw Man Characters – WordGames360
Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Tier List – Plus Chainsaw Man CharactersLooking for Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Tier List – Plus Chainsaw Man Characters? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Tier List – Plus Chainsaw Man Characters.
Can’t decide which Nikke characters to use? Our Goddess Of Victory: Nikke tier list can help you with that. In this guide, we rank all of the characters from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier. We keep this article updated too, alongside balance changes and new character introductions, so we recommend bookmarking this page and checking back frequently. That way, you’ll always have the best team.
Goddess Of Victory: Nikke is a mobile gacha shooter. You collect a wide variety of characters and send them out into battle against a wide variety of opponents. Unlike the turn-based battles that are typical to this genre, in Goddess Of Victory: Nikke you fight in real time, firing guns at your opponents to bring them down. You can take cover, return fire, and use each character’s unique skills to survive.
Want more Goddess Of Victory: Nikke guides? Make sure to check out our Goddess Of Victory: Nikke codes guide and our Goddess Of Victory: Nikke reroll guide. You can learn more about Goddess Of Victory on the official site. If you like mobile gacha games, we’ve got plenty more where that came from. Make sure to grab our Eroica codes, Stickman Awakens codes, and Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice codes.
Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Tier List
Last updated on February 22.
Now, we’ll rank all of the characters from S tier to D tier.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
Now, we’ll rank all of the characters from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier.
These are the absolute best characters in the game, and well worth using.
- Snow White
These characters are great for filling gaps in your party.
Solid characters that are great during the early stages.
- Anne (Miracle Fairy)
- Rupee (Winter Shopper)
These characters can fulfil niche roles, but are worth swapping out as soon as you can.
- iDoll Sun
Don’t bother with these characters.
- iDoll Ocean
- Product 08
- Product 23
- Soldier OW
Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Characters List
Here’s a complete list of Nikke characters.
- iDOLL FLower
- iDOLL Ocean
- iDOLL Sun
- Product 08
- Product 12
- Product 23
- Snow White
- Soldier EG
- Soldier FA
- Soldier OW
Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Tier List FAQ
Now that you’re familiar with our tier list, here’s a bunch of questions you might have about Nikke or tier lists answered.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Tier List?
We used a combination of these factors when deciding our Goddess Of Victory: Nikke tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
It’s worth bearing in mind though, that tier lists are subjective by nature. While this one is based on our personal experience with the game, yours may vary, so it’s worth taking it with a pinch of salt.
But that’s going to do it for this guide. Make sure to grab the game via the links at the top of this page, check out our related content in the third paragraph, and bookmark this page to keep an eye on the meta.
How Often Do We Update Our Nikke Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
And that will do it for our Goddess Of Victory: Nikke tier list. Make sure to grab the game via the links at the top of this page, check out our related content in paragraph three, and bookmark this page and check back often to keep an eye on the meta.
WordGames360 – #Goddess #Victory #Nikke #Tier #List #Chainsaw #Man #Characters