Girls’ Frontline: Neural Cloud Tier List – All Characters Ranked
Looking for Girls’ Frontline: Neural Cloud Tier List – All Characters Ranked?. Our daily hints and answers will help with neural cloud characters today. Continue reading to know to know project neural cloud tier list.
If you’ve been sat there wondering who to add to your party, you’re in the right place. That’s exactly what our Girls’ Frontline: Neural Cloud tier list is here to help with. In this guide, we’ve ranked all of the characters from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier. What’s more, we keep it updated alongside new character drops and balance changes, so we recommend you bookmark this page and check back often.
Girls’ Frontline: Neural Cloud is a mobile gacha RPG that sees you take charge of a group of Exiles, recruiting Dolls that humanity has rejected in order to give them new purpose. You play the role of a science professor who’s uploaded yourself to the cloud so that you can then create a party out of the Dolls and send them out into battle across a story campaign that will help fill in the gaps of your knowledge. With a strategic combat system, tons of Dolls to collect, and gorgeous anime visuals, it’s well worth checking out.
You can learn more about it on the official site. If you’re looking for something new to play, we recommend checking out our Marvel Snap tier list, Echocalypse tier list, Memento Mori tier list, and Memento Mori reroll guides.
Girls’ Frontline: Neural Cloud Tier List [ Guide ]
Neural Cloud Tier List and Recommendations. Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Project neural cloud tier list explained
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your party, and reroll for them.
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your party.
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
- Luna Danseuse
- Solar Trouvere
Skip these characters completely.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Girls’ Frontline: Neural Cloud Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Girls’ Frontline: Neural Cloud tier list:
How Often Do We Update Our Girls’ Frontline: Neural Cloud Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
Published: 2022-11-22 15:39:59
WordGames360 – #Girls #Frontline #Neural #Cloud #Tier #List #Characters #Ranked