Evertale Tier List – All SSR Characters RankedLooking for Evertale Tier List – All SSR Characters Ranked?. Our daily hints and answers will help with this game today. Continue reading to know to know today’s solution of the challenge.
Have you unlocked a ton of heroes in Evertale but aren’t sure which are fit for your party? Our Evertale tier list is designed to help you with just that. We’ve ranked all of the SSR characters, from S tier to C tier, to help you figure out who you should use, and who you should ignore.
Evertale is a gacha RPG that plays out like a classic JRPG from your youth. Well, it’s like Pokémon meets Final Fantasy, basically. You explore a 2D world, battling monsters, and capturing them to join your team. You know the drill from there: more battles, levelling up, the whole RPG shebang.
If you like mobile games with a collectible component, we’ve got you well covered. Check out our T3 Arena tier list, our MeChat characters list, and our Cats and Soup furniture list.
Evertale Tier List
Last checked for new characters and balance patches on November 22.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an FAQs beneath.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your party, and reroll for them.
- Jeane d’Arc
- Endless Rizette
- Endless Astrid
- Young Rizette
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your party.
- Vacation Astrid
- Endless Ludmilla
- Endless Rizette
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
- Endless Astrid
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
- Le Fay
Evertale Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Evertale or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Evertale Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Evertale tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Evertale for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Evertale Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
How do I Perform an Evertale Reroll?
It’s actually quite difficult to do an Evertale reroll, and time-consuming. You have to first earn 1,000 Soul Stones to perform a 10x pull before you even know if it’s worth rerolling. As such, we recommend just sticking with your account and enjoying it.
If you simply must reroll though, you need to create a new account each time. Like we said – it’s time-consuming.
Where Can I Get the Evertale Download?
If you’d like to play Evertale on iOS and Android, you can grab it from the links at the top of this page.
Published: 2022-11-22 21:12:58
WordGames360 – #Evertale #Tier #List #SSR #Characters #Ranked