Dolphin Wave Tier List – All Characters RankedLooking for Dolphin Wave Tier List – All Characters Ranked?. Our daily hints and answers will help with this game today. Continue reading to know to know today’s solution of the challenge.
Not sure which characters are best? Our Dolphin Wave tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank all of the heroes from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier so you can take out the guesswork and get on with decimating your opponents. We keep it updated alongside new character introductions and balance changes, so make sure to bookmark this page to keep an eye on the meta.
Dolphin Wave is a brand new gacha RPG that features a wide variety of aquatic adventures. You can race on jetskis Wave Race-style, collect a bunch of characters, and dress them up in different outfits. There’s a story to participate in too, which allows you to get to know the various characters.
Dolphin Wave Tier List
Now, we’ll rank all of the characters from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your party, and reroll for them.
- Anri Harunami
- Iruka Sakimiya
- Michiru Tojo
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your party.
- Ellen Kazami
- Hayate Souma
- Hiori Nayuki
- Schnee Weissberg
- Utae Ayato
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
- Kiri Izumi
- Minami Kurose
- Otsuki Hagane
- Yuri Kurenashi
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
- Helly Lewis
- Kana Urami
- Selena Lewis
- Shion Suminoe
- Yume Yamaba
Skip these characters completely.
- Mashio Murahaya
- Phenix Phenio
- Tomo Kukuri
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Dolphin Wave Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Dolphin Wave tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Dolphin Wave for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Dolphin Wave Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
Published: 2022-11-21 19:59:29
WordGames360 – #Dolphin #Wave #Tier #List #Characters #Ranked