Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas Tier List – All Characters RankedLooking for Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas Tier List – All Characters Ranked? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas Tier List – All Characters Ranked.
Struggling to put together a solid party? Our Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas tier list can help. In this guide, we rank all of the characters available from the heights of S rank to the lows of D rank. That way, you can skip the rubbish heroes in favour of only the best. We keep it updated alongside balance changes and updates too, so we recommend bookmarking this page and checking back often.
Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas is a brand new gacha RPG that challenges you to collect a party of fantasy heroes, send them out into battle, and power them up with new gear and higher levels. There’s also a town building component, that provides access to greater resources for those that put the effort in.
Just starting out? Make sure to grab our Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas codes. Fan of gacha RPGs? Well, we’ve got plenty more tier lists where that came from. We recommend checking out our Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent tier list, Disney Mirrorverse tier list, and Evertale tier list.
Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas Tier List
Last updated on January 3.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
Below, we’ll rank all of the Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas characters from S rank to D rank.
These are the absolute best characters in the game and well worth pursuing.
- Ignis – Female
- Tidestorm – Male
- Ugrull – Female
Solid characters that are perfect for filling gaps.
- Aeson – Male
- Doombringer – Male
- Fulgur – Female
- Fulgur – Male
- Ignis – Male
- Lionstone – Female
- Lionstone – Male
- Lycanis – Male
- The Luxuriant – Female
- Tidestorm – Female
- Travain – Female
- Yivnian – Female
- Yivnian – Male
- Zaess – Female
These are decent in the early game, but you want to swap them out as soon as you can.
- Gryphon – Male
- Sallyhorn – Male
- Zaess – Male
Can fill niche roles, but are otherwise not worth using.
- Doombringer – Female
- Elzidith – Female
- Elzidith – Male
- Gryphon – Female
- Huntsdorf – Female
- Huntsdorf – Male
- Karg – Female
- Karg – Male
- Karguk – Female
- Karguk – Male
- Luxuriant – Male
- Lycanis – Female
- Sallyhorn – Female
- Travain – Male
- Ugrull – Male
- Aeson – Female
- Lume – Female
Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas Tier List FAQ
Now that you’re familiar with our tier list, here’s a bunch of questions you might have about Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas or tier lists answered.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas Tier List?
We used a combination of these factors when deciding our Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
It’s worth bearing in mind though, that tier lists are subjective by nature. While this one is based on our personal experience with the game, yours may vary, so it’s worth taking it with a pinch of salt.
How Often Do We Update Our Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
But that’s going to do it for this guide. Make sure to grab the game via the links at the top of this page, check out our related content in the third paragraph, and bookmark this page to keep an eye on the meta.
WordGames360 – #Bloodline #Heroes #Lithas #Tier #List #Characters #Ranked