How to Become a BitLife Crab Fisherman – A Step-by-Step GuideLooking for How to Become a BitLife Crab Fisherman – A Step-by-Step Guide? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about How to Become a BitLife Crab Fisherman – A Step-by-Step Guide.
Not sure how to unlock the BitLife Crab Fisherman career in the game? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We’ve created a step-by-step guide to help you complete the new BitLife Deadliest Catch Challenge. It can be a pretty overwhelming game at first, with a plethora of choices to make throughout. Make sure to bookmark this page to refer back to when playing the game!
BitLife is a mobile game that is filled to the brim with important life choices. It took the world by storm when it was first released, with an abudance of players sharing their character’s wild life events. The game can either be incredibly short, or pretty long, depending on luck and the choices you make.
Looking for new games to play? Check out our guides for Lifting Heroes codes, KartRider: Drift Items, or our Fortnite Reality Augments tier list.
How to Become a BitLife Crab Fisherman
Now, let’s move on to the actual guide. We’ll talk you through each step towards becoming a Crab Fisherman – it isn’t as obvious as some of the other careers in the game!
- Age your character to a minimum of 18 years old (this is because the Crab Fisherman job is a full-time position)
- Once your character is 18 years old, open the Occupation page and head to the Special Careers section
- Look for the Greenhorn career listing (it’s got a red crab icon next to the name)
- Apply for the job, and pass the interview stage
- Work towards being promoted to a Crab Fisherman (this will mark the Deadliest Catch Challenge as complete!)
The Greenhorn career starts you off as a starter employee. By working in this role, you’ll eventually unlock the Crab Fisherman role as you rise through the ranks.
BitLife Crab Fisherman Tips
- It’s important to note that to get started in the Greenhorn career, you don’t need any prior experience or education in the fishing industry
- It’s been reported that the Greenhorn career sometimes doesn’t appear in the Special Careers menu as soon as your character turns 18. If this happens, it’s recommended that you either close down the game and relaunch it, refresh the Jobs page repeatedly, or age up your character a little more until it pops up
That does it for our BitLife Crab Fisherman guide. If you’d like to keep up with the game, follow the game’s official Twitter page.
WordGames360 – #BitLife #Crab #Fisherman #StepbyStep #Guide