Battle Of Fate Tier List – All Characters RankedLooking for Battle Of Fate Tier List – All Characters Ranked? Redeem these codes Now with instructions on how to enter them and redeem your gifts. Continue reading if you want to know all about Battle Of Fate Tier List – All Characters Ranked.
Not sure who to form a party out of? Our Battle Of Fate tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank all of the characters from S tier to D tier, allowing you to waste no time in guessing which characters to use. What’s more, we’ll keep it updated alongside new character additions and balance patches. So, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back often.
Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is a gacha-based board game based on the manga and anime phenomenon Dragon Ball Z, and the Battle Of Fate category contains characters who had the honor of taking part in the deciding battles of their arcs.
You can learn more about it on the official website. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our WoW Dragonflight tier list, New World Weapons tier list, and Fullmetal Alchemist Mobile tier list.
Battle Of Fate Tier List
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your party, and reroll for them.
- A Promise Made to Kakarot Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
- Apex of Supreme Saiyan Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku
- Battle Against Limits Goku
- Battle to Protect Tomorrow Super Saiyan 2 Goku
- Divine Combat Begins Super Saiyan God SS Goku/Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta
- Heartless Destruction Buu (Kid)
- Last-Ditch Battle Android 17
- Pinnacle of Fury Goku
- Saiyan Warriors with Ultimate Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku & Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta
- Strike of Full Anger Super Saiyan Goku
- True Ultra Instinct Goku
- Peerless Gleam Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta
- Ultimate Super Saiyan Super Saiyan 4 Goku
- Unparalleled Super Saiyan Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta
- Unrivaled Saiyan’s Peak Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your party.
- All or Nothing Super Saiyan God SS Vegito
- All-or-nothing Punch Goku (Youth)
- Crashing Maelstrom Omega Shenron
- Dawn of an Ideal World Fusion Zamasu
- Furious Last Resort Vegeta (Giant Ape)
- Majin of Destruction Buu (Kid)
- Miraculous Outcome Goku & Frieza (Final Form) (Angel)
- Peerless Super Power Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta
- Power of Pride and Hope Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta & Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)
- Roar of Resentment Frieza (Full Power)
- Strength Beyond Gods Super Saiyan God SS Vegito
- The Emperor’s New Power Golden Frieza
- Transdimensional Instinct Goku (Ultra Instinct)
- Trustworthy Rival Vegeta
- Ultimate and Invincible Fusion Vegito
- Very Last Possibility Golden Frieza (Angel) & Android 17
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
- Majesty of the Mighty Jiren (Full Power)
- Azure Omnipotence Super Saiyan God SS Vegito
- Legend Reborn Super Saiyan God Goku
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
- Check back soon for updates!
Skip these characters completely.
- Check back soon for updates!
Battle Of Fate Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Battle Of Fate or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Battle Of Fate Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Battle Of Fate tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Battle Of Fate for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Battle Of Fate Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
WordGames360 – #Battle #Fate #Tier #List #Characters #Ranked